The Ventrac 4500K was built with you in mind. From the advanced electrical system, redesigned frame, more safety and comfort features; the 4500K offers the reliable performance, astounding versatility and comfortable handling you have come to expect.
The 4500K comes equipped with a Briggs and Stratton Vanguard Model 54 engine. This 31 HP air cooled engine provides the BIG BLOCK proven industry standard in power, performance and reliability.
Like all Ventrac tractors, the 4500K utilizes All Wheel Drive traction to tackle tough terrain and power steering on an articulating and oscillating frame to maintain a light footprint and impressive agility.
Choose from over 30 professional grade Ventrac Mount attachments to transform your Ventrac into a productivity powerhouse. This incredibly rugged and dependable machine is a wise business investment for golf courses, schools and universities, parks, street maintenance departments, commercial mowing services, contractors, wineries, farms, property owner associations, estate homes and anyone needing ONE machine to do it all.
Standard Features of the Ventrac 4500K include:
- Enclosed Muffler
- Pre-Wired Plug and Play Wire Harness
- Fold-Down ROPS- standard
- Premium Comfort Seat- standard
- Advanced Electronic Instrument Panel
- 6 Function Warning Gauge and Alarm
- Conveniently Located PTO Belt Tensioner
- Onboard Diagnostic System
- Sealed Electrical System
- Thermostat Controlled Oil Cooler
- Battery Disconnect Switch
- Automotive Style Parking Brake
- Universal PTO Switch
- Enhanced SDLA Operator Controls
- Optional Digital Slope Gauge integrated into dash
- Enhanced Weight Transfer Lever with Accessories Kit
- Optional Horn
- 3 Tire Options -Standard All Terrain Tires, or optional Turf and Bar Tires
- Over 10 Accessory Options including a 3-Point Hitch Accessory and 3-N-1 Adapter for towing and rear attachments